ProComm Voices Terms of Service
Your use of ProComm Voices’ services is subject to the terms of this agreement between your Company and ProComm Voices. Your acceptance of the terms outlined herein represents your Company’s acceptance, with you acting as an authorized agent of the Company. All references herein to “you” refers to your Company, as well as your individual actions on behalf of your Company. “ProComm Voices” means ProComm Studio Services, Inc., whose mailing address is PO Box 857, Fletcher, NC 28732.
ProComm Voices reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
In order to use our Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
(1) Agreeing to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by ProComm Voices in the user interface for any Service; or
(2) By actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that ProComm Voices will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onward.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify ProComm Voices immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restrictions on the use of the text, images, graphics, sound files, animation, video and/or their arrangement on the ProComm Voices website are all subject to intellectual property rights protection and such material may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of ProComm Voices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates ProComm Voices’ intellectual property rights. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to this site, but remain with ProComm Voices, who owns full and complete title to the material in this site.
- All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to ProComm Voices through this site (collectively the “Submission”) will forever be the property of ProComm Voices. ProComm Voices will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future ProComm Voices operations. Without limitation, ProComm Voices will have the exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. ProComm Voices will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purposes whatsoever without compensation to you or other persons sending a Submission. By access to this site you acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not ProComm Voices, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. ProComm Voices does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use of the materials contained in this site in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and ProComm Voices may make changes or improvements at any time.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of North Carolina notwithstanding any principles of conflict of laws. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. ProComm Voices can revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. ProComm Voices’ products and services are available in many parts of the United States. However, the ProComm Voices’ site may describe products and services that are not available nationally. This site may be linked to other sites, which are not maintained by ProComm Voices. ProComm Voices is not responsible for the content of those sites.
- All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
- The information contained in this site is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. ProComm does not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. ProComm Voices does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You, and not ProComm Voices, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Accordingly, by using this information you agree that ProComm Voices, including its agents, officers, directors, and employees, are not liable for damages of any kind.
- ProComm Voices gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you as part of the Services (referred to as the “Software” below). This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by ProComm Voices, in the manner permitted by the Terms. You may not, and you may not permit anyone else, to copy, modify, or create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told in writing by ProComm Voices that you may do so. Unless ProComm Voices has given you specific written permission to do so, you may not assign or grant a sub-license of your rights to use the Software, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Software.